The author must send the manuscript online submissions to the https://journal.unej.ac.id/JIAMPI/submissions by first registering as an author
The Procedures :
- The scriptwriting guide can be viewed at URL: https://unej.id/TemplateJIAMPI
- Step submit can be viewed through the online system.
Script Selection Criteria
- Every paper received by the editor will be reviewed by at least by two experts in the same field respectively before the paper being published.
- The accepted paper is a paper which includes category, as follows:
- Technical Paper (full paper)
- Technical Notes (short paper)
- Discussion (based on the previously published papers)
- State of the Art report in a particular field of knowledge
- At the time of submission of the paper, the authors should include the category of papers.
- All draft papers shall be accompanied by a declaration that the text has not been published previously by another publication.
- The manuscript should be written is good and correct in Indonesian or English Language.
- The text is unacceptable if it contains political elements, commercialism, and subjectivity exaggeration or the projection of someone who is both flattering and condescending.
- The paper should contain:
- Title of Writing
- The name of the lead author and co-author (without title)
- Name of the institution where the lead author and co author (authors) work include e-mail(s).
- Abstract in Bahasa Indonesia and English language. The abstract length is not more than 200 words.
- The Introduction
- The main content of paper(s)
- The Conclusions
- The reference(s) is arranged literally by the author's final name, followed by the year of publication, the title, and so on. The literature quotation on the manuscript is not a number but stating the author's final name and the year published.
- The manuscript is written on A4 size paper using the Microsoft Wordand Word Processor(including image, photo, table, flowchart in original file) to the editorial address website: https://journal.unej.ac.id/JIAMPI/about/submissions
- Symbols and terminology used are symbols and terminology commonly used in the field result of their expertise.
- The unit used is the International Unit (SI).
- The author agrees to transfer his copyright to the editor of this Journal
- The Journal of IAMPI Project Management is not responsible for the opinions and contents of published papers