Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Manager
- Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, scale, and accreditation if needed.
- Determine editorial board membership.
- Defines the relationship between publishers, editors, peer-to-peer, and other parties in a contract.
- Appreciate confidential things, whether for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and bestari partners.
- Applying norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Review journal policies and submit them to authors/writers, the editorial board, peer review partners, and readers.
- Generate behavioral code guides for editors and bestari partners.
- Publish a journal regularly.
- Ensuring the availability of sources of funds for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Build cooperation and marketing networks.
- Prepare licensing and other legality aspects.
Duties and Responsibilities of Editors
- Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers,
- Strive to improve the quality of publications sustainably,
- Implementing processes to ensure the quality of published papers,
- Prioritizing freedom of opinion objectively,
- Maintain the integrity of the author's academic track record,
- Submit corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- Responsible for the style and format of the written word, while the content and all statements in the written work are the responsibility of the author/writer,
- Actively soliciting the opinions of authors, readers, bestari partners, and members of the editorial board to improve the quality of publications,
- Encourage assessment of the journal if there are findings,
- Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethical Clearance form that has been approved by the Ethics Clearing Commission,
- Support initiatives to educate researchers about publication ethics,
- Assessing the effect of published policies on the attitudes of authors/authors and bestari partners and improving them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
- Having an open mind to new opinions or views of others that may conflict with personal opinions,
- Not maintaining your own opinion, author or third party which may result in non-objective decisions,
- Encourage authors/writers, so that they can improve their written work so that it is fit for publication.
Duties and Responsibilities of Bestari Partners
- Received an assignment from the editor to review the paper and submit the results of the review to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a written work for publication.
- The reviewer must not conduct a review of written works that involve him, either directly or indirectly
- Maintain the privacy of the author by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
- Encourage authors/writers to make improvements to writing
- Reviewing papers that have been corrected according to predetermined standards.
- Written works are reviewed promptly according to the style of the published environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author legality, conclusions, etc.).
Author / Author Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that those included in the list of authors/authors meet the criteria as an author/writer.
- Collectively responsible for the work and content of the article includes methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
- State the origin of resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
- Explain the limitations of the study
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners in a professional and timely manner.
- Inform the editor if he will retract his paper.
- Make a statement that the work submitted for publication is original, has not been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.